Victoria P. Skinner
Strawn Pickens LLP
Victoria Skinner has experience with commercial and tort litigation in both state and federal courts. Her practice involves addressing jurisdictional issues, securing successful results in summary judgment proceedings, facilitating desirable settlements, and protecting and challenging rulings and verdicts on appeal.
Before entering private practice, Ms. Skinner clerked for Judge Frederick E. Edwards, Ninth District Court, Montgomery County, Texas, from 1998 to 1999.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. 1998
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., with honors 1995
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District of Arizona
- State of Texas
- State of Arizona (1999-2008)
Professional Affiliations, Memberships and Recognition
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Recognized as a Texas “Rising Star” ( 2006-2008)
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow